Pages

Friday, November 20, 2015


If you are here from http://sunflowerholli.blogspot.com you are in the right spot!!

Welcome to the




Today's hop is sponsored by: Scraps Bu Gracie
 

Today's hop is full of great projects all about Thanksgiving and being thankful.
So let's get hopping!


Ok...well lets just say that I had a ball creating for this blog hop. Fall is my favorite season (the foliage gets me all the time) and the colors of the season are just wonderful!! So...to celebrate the color, coolness, and warmth of fall, I decided to do a variety of projects to decorate that Thanksgiving table or even to give as a gift! 

Here is a altered frame. The frame itself is from Michaels and the trimmings are from my stash. Honestly, I don't remember where I got all of those things....they just looked really, really good when I put them together...hehehe!

Here's an up close and personal view!!


OK, now this little man took a while to put together...but he's soo stinking cute!! This is a silhouette cut file with a little "flair." I put the lace and flower on the bottom base to jazz it up some. His face is drawn in and the "Thanks" sign is a combination of paper from Michaels and scrap shows. He was alot of fun to put together...great center piece huh???


Now...this hat...whew!!! I truly enjoyed putting this center piece together. It's a silhouette cut file but of course, if you know me...I ALWAYS jazz up the designs to make it just a bit more special (and to have that "me" flair to it). Please...don't ask where I got the trimmings...because honestly, they probably came from a scrapbook show and I just horded all of it till it was a good time to use it...hehehehe!!


Thanks for stopping by today.
Don't forget to leave a comment, we love feedback.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving Day everyone!! Eat lotts of turkey, go shopping the next night, and don't spend too much!! 


14 comments:

  1. WOW!!! that was amazing projects you shared with us
    TFS your talent with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything! Can't even pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to make this hat, LOL! We should compare notes before the next hop just to make sure we're not duplicating each other. Glad I opted not to because they look like a LOT of work...but the results are so worth it. Great job on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you really really rocked every project! oh my! I can't decide which I like best!?!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your decorates. That hat is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects but WOW that hat is amazing!
    Thanks for hopping with me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your projects are wonderful!! Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like them all but I LOVE that hat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG . . . some amazing 3D projects here. I think they are all fabulous, but the hat made me do a double-take. I had to study it. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely love your projects. Awesome details on each of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! So much, I don't know where to start! Ok... LOVE the frame. It's probably something I'd give my secret pal, as it's personal... without being so personal (you know what I mean!), and BEAUTIFUL! They did go together so well. The THANKFUL man, I'd put at the entryway to my home, as guests come in for Thanksgiving... and the HAT would be my centerpiece. ABSOULUTELY gorgeous! It was great hopping with you.

    ReplyDelete